Apply Income certificate is issued by the state government in Tamilnadu. You can download the application form for a certificate through the government website.
You can apply for an income certificate, the status of check of your certificate, required documents, procedure and fee details through the government website.
The certificate details the annual income of an individual/family from all types of resources.
How To Get income certificate Online In Tamilnadu?
According to the state government, the income certificate is an important document. It certifies the income of any person.
The certificate is officially issued by the state revenue department. Income certificate is required in the following functions.
|Concerned Department||Board of Revenue|
|Language||Tamil & English|
Reasons for obtaining an income certificate
- For admission to universities.
- To apply for pension schemes.
If you want to take advantage of any of the above government schemes or services, for this you must have a certificate, usually, people go to government offices to get a government certificate so that people have a lot of problems Are.
To save people from all these messes, now the government has given the facility to create an online certificate, now people can easily apply from home – you can apply for your certificate sitting online. Here U can also apply for a community certificate also.
Edistricts.tn.gov.in income Certificate Download
- The applicant has to log in on the official website of Tamilnadu.
- The registration page appears where the user has to register.
- After the registration is completed, the applicant receives an OTP on the registered mobile number.
- Applicants can log in using ID and password.
- The applicant has to click on the service selected on the homepage of the website.
- Under the offer of services, the applicant has to select a ‘certificate’.
Income Certificate Status
- By entering the number, the status of the application will be displayed on the screen.
Apply Offline Income Certificate
Follow the steps given below to apply offline for an income certificate in Tamilnadu.
- Fill the income certificate application form.
- Submit it to the nearest tahsildar office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Income Certificate will be delivered to the applicant within 20 days of making an application.
check the government( edistricts.tn.gov.in ) websites.
For this Service, the applicant will be charged Rs. 50/-
Copy of Ration Card
Salary Slips in case the applicant is a Salaried employee.
To visit edistricts.tn.gov.in.
Hope you understand the whole process of income certificate and will like my article. If you have any questions related to this information, please comment here. We will help you soon.