How To Apply OBC Certificate: Today we are telling you about making an OBC certificate in Tamil Nadu. In this post, you will get complete information about the OBC certificate.
The OBC certificate is a very important document especially during admissions, job hours. To take advantage of any reservation you must have a certificate.
All you have to do is fill a small application form and you will get your certificate. Read the complete post to know in detail: How to apply OBC certificate online in Tamil Nadu?
OBC Certificate Online
Follow these steps to apply for OBC certificate online
- Open this link. https://www.tnesevai.tn.gov.in/Citizen/PortalLogin.aspx
- Fill in the form and create a login ID and password. (Note down your ID and password) Click on “Register”.
- Enter your login ID and password.
- After logging in for the first time, the user will be asked to update their profile. Please update it.
- Click on the “Refresh Application” link.
- On the next screen, all department-wise services are listed. Select the service for which you want to apply and click on the “Apply” link next to the service.
- On the Fresh Application screen, go to the Alternative 2 (Online Form Application) section and click on the link “Click here to fill the application form online”.
- Fill in the form.
- Click “Submit”.
- Click on the “View Saved Applications” link, select the application and click on the “Upload Supporting Documents” button.
- Upload supporting documents.
Documents required for OBC Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar Card
- Electricity Bill
How to Apply for OBC Certificate Offline
- Visit the nearest Taluk office and collect the application form to get the OBC certificate.
- Fill in the required personal details and contact information.
- Paste your passport size photograph on the form and share details of the local reference (for verification purposes).
- Send the original in-charge duly filled-in documents to the officer in charge.
- Remember that when necessary, keep all your original documents for further verification.
Frequently Asked Questions
There is no age limitation.
If everything is in order, you should get your OBC certificate within 30 days.
The Tamil Nadu government has arranged for the Apply OBC Certificate online record. So that citizens can get their property documents quickly without any delay.