What is IRCTC and how to create an account with IRCTC, we all must have traveled on our train at some point? If you have already done so, then you will know the method of the booking before booking a ticket.
But IRCTC has also prepared an excellent solution to this difficult situation. Yes, you heard right, there is absolutely no need to stand in long lines, you can do it comfortably online at home with your train ticket.
There is a process under which people of the country can book train tickets online. For the people facing the problem of standing tickets in long lines at the railway station, the Government of India has introduced the facility of IRCTC Create Account.
People of the country can now book tickets online by creating an account in IRCTC, people have to register online to create their account in IRCTC. The medium can create an account online.
Create Irctc Account Info 2020
Do you know what is IRCTC? If not, you do not need to take a ticket at all, in this post today you will get to know about IRCTC. We all travel mostly by train in our lives, so you should know that you have to book tickets before traveling on the train.
|Account maintain||Central Government|
Now you don’t have to worry because we have IRCTC with the help of which we can book tickets online at our house, that too without any long line to stand.
How to create an Account in IRCTC?
People of the country who want to create an IRCTC account on their mobile, should follow the below-given method and can book railway tickets by creating an IRCTC account online.
- First of all, you have to go to the official account of IRCTC. There you have to click on sign up or register at the top of the page. Click this link to register.
- Below we have attached a screenshot of the IRCTC home page for your convenience.
- After this, the page will open. This is actually the IRCTC Registration Form. In this page you have to fill all the details, for your convenience, I have filled the form below for an example. You have to fill your form in the same way as the form in the screenshot.
- The mobile number you use, because you have an OTP to complete the registration process.
- After that, yes to all those who are there, then enter the given code, click submit.
Frequently Asked Questions About IRCTC
Broadvision previously retained IRCTC which was actually very poor. But the new IRCTC NGTT (Next Generation e-ticketing) site is developed and maintained by CRIS.
If you want to contact the customer service of IRCTC, its details are given below.0755-6610661, 0755-4090600.
In this you can also create your account in IRCTC by visiting the official website of Indian Railways, after visiting the official website you will get a signup form and you will have to fill all the information, as we told you how to create an account in the mobile app.
In this, you will also have to fill all such information. We have told you the entire process of creating an IRCTC Create account through the mobile app above.
You can see above and similar on the official website of Indian Railways, similarly you can easily create your account in IRCTC.