Hello friends, in this post we will see how you can make PAN card download online from home and for those who do not know what PAN card is, then we need to know about PAN card as well as PAN card.
It is a permanent account number created by the Income Tax Department, which is used to return income tax to the Government of India.
In this article, how do we apply for a PAN card? You will get information about it. Also, some important issues related to the PAN card will also be discussed. which is like this.
PAN Card Status Info
The PAN card is issued by the Income Tax Department of India under the supervision of the Central Board of Direct Taxes and is almost equal to the national identification number.
It also acts as an important ID proof. With effect from 1 January 2005, it has been made mandatory to quote Permanent Account Number on the challan for any payment due to the Income Tax Department.
It is also mandatory to quote PAN in all documents related to most financial transactions.
Uses of PAN Card in India
- Valid identity proof in India.
- While buying and selling properties in India.
- For Transactions of more than Rs.50000.
Documents Required for PANCard Application
- Date of Birth
- Proof of Address
- Proof of Identity
Eligibility to Apply for a PAN Card
- Applicant should be a citizen of India who has valid documents with a valid address, proof of identity and date of birth.
- If you are a minor, your parents can apply for a PAN card on your behalf.
- If you are a citizen of India but live outside the country, you can provide a copy of your bank statement at the place of residence as proof of address.
- For mentally challenged persons, a representative can apply for their PAN card. The representative has to provide his details along with the documents of mentally challenged persons.
PAN Card Apply Online
This is one of the few important things to get a PAN card in India. PAN card is now mandatory in almost all sectors in India, be it your bank account, property transactions, sale and purchase of shares.
- Apply for PAN card in India, first of all, you need to open the NSDL website, you can open the NSDL website using a given link. Using the link, the NSDL website will open in a new tab on your browser.
- A new window will open on your browser where you will be given 3 links. When you fill the PAN card application online, there is a link between Do’s and Don’t.
- When you click on it, a new page will open, where you will be shown the guidelines for applying for PAN online.
- After reading them, scroll down and select the applicant’s category from the drop-down menu and click Select.
- After filling the form, you will have to pay a fee of Rs 100. You can pay it by net banking, debit card, credit card, check or demand draft. Choose whichever route is convenient for you.
Frequently Asked Questions About PAN Card Download
When you are liable to pay income tax i.e. if your income is Rs. more than. 3,00,000 / – in a financial year
If you do not have a PAN number and you enter into any of the above transactions, you will have to file a declaration form in Form No.60.
You have to attach the prescribed application form through offline or online through NSDL or UTI
Typically, your PAN card details take about 15 – 20 business days to arrive at the address you have given.
No person can have two PANs and thus, if you have more than one PAN, immediately hand it over to the Income Tax Department. In fact, Rs. In such a case you can be fined Rs 10,000.
The PAN card is to be re-requested by selecting the appropriate box on the left margin of the application form titled “Request or name for new PAN card and correction or correction of PAN data” with correct documents. evidence.
Check PAN Card Status: http://www.trackpan.utiitsl.com/PANONLINE/
There is no maximum age limit to apply for a PAN card.
As per the Income Tax law, it is not allowed to do two PANs. So, if you are holding two panes, you have to surrender one pan. PAN can be surrendered online or offline.
I hope you understand the whole process of the PAN Card Download and will like my article. If you have any questions related to this information, please comment here. We will help you soon.