Patta Chitta 2020: The Government of Tamil Nadu has made provision of e-services for viewing and verifying Patta copy and Chitta extracts and A-register extracts for agricultural land in Tamil Nadu.
TN Patta Chitta Online
When you move for new land or house or apartment, you will need to verify that the land is registered or is ancestral land and also that it contains Chitta extract or Poramboke land, verify these basic documents before purchasing.
|Name||TN Patta Chitta|
|Portal Name||Anytime / Anywhere e-Service|
At the same time a “Certificate of Encumbrance on Property” has to be known and verified.
What is Patta?
The Patta is a legal and important document issued by the Government of Tamil Nadu in the name of the real owner of the property. It serves as a revenue record of a specific piece of land.
- Owner name.
- The number of Patta.
- Survey number and subdivision.
- Name of the respective district, taluk, and village.
- Dimensions or area of the land.
- Tax details.
- Whether the land is a Wetland or Dryland.
What is Chitta?
Chitta is also a legal government document. It is provided by the local taluk office and the Village Administrative Officer (VAO).
The mind plays an important role in the transaction of all matters relating to the plot or property.
The government-produced mind document contains many important details such as ownership, how much area and size.
- Waterland (nanjai)
- Dryland (punjai).
Read also: How To Apply Nativity Certificate Through Online In Tamilnadu
Applying for Patta Chitta Online
- First access the official website of Tamil Nadu Government “Anytime / Anywhere” link: eservices.tn.gov.in.
- On the first home page 3 different boxes as shown in above image you have to go on “View Patta Copy / A-Register Extract” நில உரிமை (பட்டா & புலப்படம் / சிட்டா/நகர நில அளவைப் பதிவேடு) விவரங்களை பார்வையிட and click on “View Patta & FMB / Chitta / TSLR Extract” link.
- You will come to the new page, where you have to select your district from the drop-down menu on the page.
- Now choose Area Type Rural or Urban and click the “Submit” button under the attached image.
This will redirect you to the new page, where the district is already selected, now you have to select your taluk, village, bar using Patta Number of Chitta Number, whatever you choose a new box .
The extension will open where you should enter the required entry. The next scene is where you will be asked if you want to see lease / chitta or FMB or enter the authentication value in the prescription box as shown in the picture below.
Frequently Asked Question About Patta Chitta Adangal
With the help of the Tamil Nadu official government website (https://eservices.tn.gov.in).
Yes, the Patta certifies that the person is legally the owner of the land or property. In addition, if there is a dispute concerning the property, the Patta can be issued as evidence.
When you have applied for PattaChitta transfer than you can easily check the status of this application online.
Visit the Government Website of Tamil Nadu.
You can get PattaChitta transfer online for a nominal fee of Rs 50.
The Tamil Nadu government has arranged for the Patta Chitta online record. So that citizens can get their property documents quickly without any delay.