SBI Net Banking: Internet banking is a fast, easy, and secure way to conduct your transactions. State Bank of India provides a wide range of services through Internet banking. SBI is undoubtedly the best and largest bank in India, which is also making a big impact abroad.
With online net banking, you can easily work for State Bank Bank home loans like fund transfer, mobile bill, light bill payment, online shopping.
What is SBI Net Banking?
Online SBI is a term used for internet banking service at State Bank of India. You can access your bank account from anywhere anytime using the online SBI portal. Using SBI’s Internet banking services, you conduct a variety of banking transactions and activities using your laptop, desktop.
People using internet banking facilities through desktop/laptop will have to visit the online SBI portal: www.onlinesbi.com. However, those who wish to use SBI NetBanking services using a smartphone, tablet, or any other device can download the State Bank Anywhere application.
Read Also: https://moviescorner.in/canara-bank/
Step by step procedure for SBI net banking registration online
- Visit www.retail.onlinesbi.com
- On the left side of the homepage (above), you should be able to see the “New User Registration / Activation” option (boxed red in the picture below). Click on it. Please note that a pop-up will appear. Just click “OK” if you have not applied for net banking in the branch and this is your first-time registration.
- On the next page (shown below) you will be required to provide details such as account number, CIF number, and branch code, which are available on the first page of your passbook. Also, fill in your registered mobile number and select “Required Facility” from the drop-down. Don’t forget to fill the captcha text displayed in the box. Click “Submit”.
- You will receive an “OTP” (one-time-password) on your registered mobile number. Enter it in the space provided and click “Confirm”.
- “I have my ATM card (online registration without branch visit)” option and “Submit”.
- Display your card number (printed on the front of your ATM card) and captcha code.
- Enter the date of birth, place of birth, and mobile number (registered) as per the bank’s record.
- Click “submit.” You should now be able to use your SBI net banking facility.
Friends, in this article we told you how you can easily open an account in SBI Internet Banking. We hope you have understood the whole information. However, if you have any questions with us, you can ask and comment.